CSL, the parent company of CSL Behring, delivered a strong full-year result, with reported net profit after tax of $2,375 million (1), up 10% at CC(2), reflecting.
- Critical operations maintained during COVID-19 pandemic, demonstrating CSL’s resilience and agility
- Strong growth in our leading subcutaneous Ig product HIZENTRA®
- Strong growth in our leading HAE productHAEGARDA®
- New distribution model fully operational in China with sales of albumin now normalized
- Exceptionally strong performance by our influenza vaccines business, Seqirus
Paul Perreault, CSL’s Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director said, “I am pleased to report a strong result against a backdrop of very challenging conditions brought on by the global COVID-19 pandemic. Despite the uncertainty and complexities we have faced, our CSL Behring and Seqirus businesses maintained all critical operations and we have continued to deliver our life saving and life extending medicines around the world.“
“Demand for CSL’s core plasma products remains robust. We see FY22 as a transitional year as we continue to invest and deliver against our long term strategy,“ said Paul Perreault on the outlook for the new fiscal year.
Read more about CSL‘s 2020/2021 full-year results, product portfolio details and other business developments on CSL.com.
(1) All figures are expressed in US dollars unless otherwise stated.
(2) Constant currency (CC) removes the impact of exchange rate movements, facilitating comparability of operational performance. For further detail please refer to CSL’s Financial Statements for the Full Year ended June 2021 (Directors’ Report).