The coronavirus pandemic has changed our day-to-day lives, but it has not changed the fact that plasma donations save lives. Right now, we need your plasma donations to ensure that we can treat our patients.
We already have very strict safety procedures in place at our plasma centers, but to protect the health of our donors and employees in the current situation, we have tightened our hygiene measures even more.
- Our employees have received special training and are equipped with gloves, protective masks and face visors.
- We have reduced the number of couches and only allow a limited number of donors on our premises at any one time.
- And while you are donating, our staff keep contact to the bare minimum and maintain social distancing of 1.5 meters.
- Where it is not possible to maintain the minimum distance at all times (for example when inserting or removing the needle), you will be asked to turn away from our staff.
- We would like to ask you to make an appointment at one of our centers before donating. This can be done easily online once you are registered as a donor. For initial registration, please feel free to make an appointment by phone.
- Unfortunately, at this time, you may not bring anyone else along with you. Please come alone to donate.
- We ask that you wear a face covering that covers your nose and mouth.
- To protect our donors and our team, we ask that you only come to donate if you feel healthy.
Support the fight against COVID-19!
If you have been infected with SARS-CoV-2 in the past, your plasma donation is of particular importance, as the plasma of recovered individuals contains antibodies to fight the virus. These antibodies are now helping us to develop a coronavirus treatment. Please use the registration form at plasma-spenden.de/covid-19 (German only)
For more information on plasma donation, including our sites and their contact information, please visit:Plasma-spenden.de/plasmaspende (German only)